Wow, hello readers, if there are any of you left out there! I am doing a miserable job at
updating my website regularly. I have the same excuse that I've had for the past 6 months,
I'm actually pretty dang busy. I won't bore you with the details so let's just get right down to
business. What have I been up to the past semester? I was taking 15 credit hours, working, and being president of the women's ultimate frisbee team. Now that the semster is over (All A's and B's by the way) I'm headed home for a couple weeks to enjoy my time with my little family. I start my online grant writing class (barf) this Saturday, hoping to get ahead of everyone els. In all truthfullness, I'll probably wait until the week before everything is due to actually work on it. I was warned not to do that, let's see if I listen to their advice or not. My schedule for next semester is looking pretty open so I'm hoping to get a better hold on this 'blogging' thing. I made this website to document my travels but sadly I haven't gone anywhere in a year, or more! Talk about a bummer. Before this gets too long and drawn out I'll just give you a little run down of what my life has been consisting of the past few months:
1) Visiting my sister at college. She is a freshman at Anderson University. *tear* She is growing up! 2) Cooking lots of yummy dinners with the man
3) Celebrating my 3 year anniversary of dating this super tall hot dude who plays guitar
4) Running in my first race (The Drumstick Dash) and making it on the 6 o'clock news
5) Owning my first Christmas tree
6) Doing fun holiday things with friends I'll have for the rest of my life
7) The Griswold Family Lighting .. that almost didn't happen
8) But DID happen, beacuse of this guy
9) Being the worlds greatest Aunt (ok, maybe it's a 3 way tie)
I'm making a New Year's bucket list that will be posted on my blog.. after new years.. obviously.
It will be a bucket list of sorts for the year, kind of like my 21 by 21 list. You can keep track of all the things I've accomplished! Anyways, I'll be posting more often.. this time it's not a lie. Check back next week!
To all my Faithful Readers:
Here is a small peek inside my brain. Enjoy.