What's not to like about spring?!
But in all seriousness, spring is one of my favorite seasons.
I say that like I have a million seasons to choose from.
Nope, only 4, but I can't seem to choose just one.
Spring and fall, those are my fab 2.
Things I like about the spring season:
- the weather
- ability to go barefoot anywhere without freezing my tootsies off
- green grass!
- my birthday
- the end of the semester/the beginning of summer
- it's perfect to play ultimate in
- laying in my hammock
- reading books outside in the grass
- my attitude (I think I have depression related to weather,
winter and I do not get along, at all.)
- playing disc golf
- wearing jorts
- playing disc golf while wearing jorts
- finding Easter eggs
- all the good fruit is back in season
- hanging my laundry out to dry
- taking naps with my puppy
- planning summer trips
These are just a few things I love about spring.
Now, if only the weather would consistently start feeling like
spring, well, really, it's time for summer.
Get it together mother nature!
Just keep the weather like it is today!
Have a great day everyone, good luck on finals!
^^ This is my friend Brodie. ^^
He puts Chuck Norris to shame with his throws.
Subscribe to his page for Ultimate tips and tricks!
To all my Faithful Readers:
Here is a small peek inside my brain. Enjoy.